"I couldn't have been happier with my experience with Ani. She was so sweet and patient with my son. She was very professional and I felt so comfortable with her handling my baby! Her photography is gorgeous and I would absolutely refer her to anyone." ~Shauna W.
Each one of my newborn sessions is customized and stylized to your preferences. It is important to me that you love your final portraits and that they reflect your lifestyle and personality. The goal is to create artwork that you will cherish for a lifetime, and which will be a beautiful reminder of this incredible milestone of your life.
I know it's hard to trust a stranger with your newborn, but to give you a little comfort, all my vaccinations (including whooping cough) are up to date and I am trained to handle newborns. Your baby's safety and well being is my top priority. During the session, you are welcome to be by my side or you can relax in my private client room or lounge area, and even catch a much needed nap. I have three couches at the studio, a play area for older siblings, TV, and everything else you might need including coffee, drinks, and snacks. My private client room is very homey. It's designed with your comfort in mind.
WHEN TO BOOK
The ideal time for a Newborn portrait session is when the baby is between 5 and 10 days old. Babies are very sleepy at this time, have little sensitivity to touch and sound, and are very comfortable in those adorable curled-up infant photography poses we all adore so much.
Because the window to have a Newborn photography session is so little, I recommend booking your baby's portrait session ahead of time, while you are still pregnant. Of course I understand that babies often don't come when they are expected, for that reason all my Newborn portrait appointments are on tentative basis. I keep in touch with you for the latest updates. Once your baby arrives we can move the photography appointment if necessary, as long as your booking is complete and you are on my calendar. Book your newborn photography session 3 months in advance and you will receive a $100 Portrait Credit to use towards your order.
If your baby is already here and you haven't had a chance to book a Newborn portrait session ahead of time, please give me a call as soon as possible and hopefully we will be able to put you on our calendar and capture some beautiful portraits of your little one (818) 590-8325
Timelines of Newborn portrait sessions for Premature Babies are a little different. Please give me call if your baby was born weeks before due date and we will talk about the best time for his/her Newborn Photography session (818) 590-8325
You may book a Newborn photography session by itself, or join my "Treasured Moments" portrait program to have series of designer photography sessions to capture your pregnancy and the baby's first year. The advantage of choosing the program over a single portrait session, is that during this overwhelming and busy time in your life, you wont have to worry about missing out on capturing any important milestones in your baby's first year. When you have a set portrait plan with the "Treasured Moments" program I keep track of your baby's milestones and contact you when its time for your baby's next portrait session. This way you are guaranteed not to miss out on capturing any milestones of your baby's first year that are dear to your heart. Please call or email for more information (818) 590-8325.
- Newborn portrait sessions are usually done when the baby is between 5 and 10 days old.
- All Newborn photography experiences include a phone consultation, in-person prop consultation and styling, 2 to 3 hour portrait session allowing plenty of time for feeding and soothing, and an in-person artwork design consultation.
- The sitting fee is $240 due at the time of booking. The sitting fee is for the time and talent only. Portraits, products, and digital collections are purchased separately.
- For your final artwork I offer custom wall displays, fine art albums, folio collections, canvas displays, custom made frames, and other custom designed products. Digital collections are also available. I will help you choose the best printing options and products for your artwork to compliment your home and your personal style. In average, people usually invest between $800 and $2500 on their portrait order. Payment plans are available.
- In-home newborn sessions are also available.
REQUEST more information
about my NEWBORN SESSIONS